Enabling Environments on a Budget
Category Early Years
Target audienceEYFS Lead
Type1 session x 1:30 hrs
1 session x 1:30 hrs
By the end of this two-part course you will
- Know what makes an enabling environment
- Know how to reflect on and evaluate your setting based on your children’s needs
- Provide an enabling space on little to no budget
This course will cover
- What we mean by ‘Enabling Environments’
- How to create enabling spaces
- Classroom Layout
- Re-imagining and Upcycling furniture
- Where to discover free treasure
Enjoyed is a complete understatement, I am completely blown away by the photos. What an amazing environment you have created for the children to explore
Debbie Faulkner, Head of Product, TTS/ Consortium
I’m not in EYFS (I’ve a mixed Y1 and 2 class) and I am so inspired! Such a gorgeous page and you have made your setting stunning. It would make me want to play so your kiddies must think all their Christmases have come at once!
Caroline - Instagram follower
1 Bookings available
Session 1: 10 March 2022 - >
Session 2: 28 April 2022 - >
Professional Learning Packages:
Schools have the option to buy a professional learning (PL) package for Early Years. Once purchased, the PL Booker for each school can book two people onto all courses within Early Years. Additional places will be charged at the cost displayed on the course page.
To purchase the package:
- Log into the hub https://traded.enfield.gov.uk/thehub
- Scroll down to the Schools Traded Services Store
- Click ''Enfield Education'
- Select the package of professional learning you which to purchase
- If you are purchasing for more than one school, select the school you are purchasing for
Packages can be purchased for non-Enfield schools, please select the OutOfBorough option..