EYFS Reforms Briefing for Schools - June 2021
Category Early Years
Target audienceEYFS Lead
Early Years Teachers
Early Years TAs
Type1 session x 1:30 hrs
To explore the changes to the new EYFS which becomes statutory in September 2021 and to the non-statutory Development Matters guidance.
- To understand the key changes to the new EYFS framework
- To explore the new Development Matters curriculum guidance and what this means for everyday practice
- To reflect on the priorities in planning for the implementation of the framework
1 Bookings available
Session: 22 June 2021 - >
Professional Learning Packages:
Schools have the option to buy a professional learning (PL) package for Early Years. Once purchased, the PL Booker for each school can book two people onto all courses within Early Years. Additional places will be charged at the cost displayed on the course page.
To purchase the package:
- Log into the hub https://traded.enfield.gov.uk/thehub
- Click 'Buy Our Services > Enfield Education'
- Select Professional Learning Service
- Select the package you which to purchase
- If you are purchasing for more than one school, select the school you are purchasing for
Packages can be purchased for non-Enfield schools, please select the OutOfBorough option..