Schools Climate Action Network - December 2023
No schedules currently available
- Find out the different ways in which the council can support you in tackling climate action
- Hear from other schools about the action they’re taking
- Find out about national and local initiatives and programmes to help you to take action
- Share your views on how the council can develop our offer and work with you to continue to facilitate learning between schools on climate action.
The Enfield school climate action network has been meeting termly since March 2021. The network is an opportunity for teachers, business managers, senior leaders and governors to share their experiences and explore new ideas for tackling climate action in their school.
The agenda for this term will include a discussion on how your school can get involved with rewilding and other nature-based projects in the borough; and a discussion on updating our School Climate Action Handbook.
If you have any questions about the network, or would be interested in presenting to colleagues about your schoool's climate action at this or a future network meeting, please get in touch with us at email@example.com
This network brings together schools and council officers to help develop ways in which we can support schools-based climate action across the borough. Harriet Potemkin
Head of Policy and Strategy, Enfield Council
Professional Learning Packages:
Schools have the option to buy a professional learning (PL) package for Governors. Once purchased, the PL Booker for each school can book two people onto all courses within Governors. Additional places will be charged at the cost displayed on the course page.
To purchase the package:
- Log into the hub https://traded.enfield.gov.uk/thehub
- Scroll down to the Schools Traded Services Store
- Click ''Enfield Education'
- Select the package of professional learning you which to purchase
- If you are purchasing for more than one school, select the school you are purchasing for
Packages can be purchased for non-Enfield schools, please select the OutOfBorough option.