Basic First Aid - Autumn 2023
Category Teaching Assistants & Support Staff
Type1 session x 7 hrs
To cover the following:
- Emergency aid
- Everyday accidents and relevant first aid treatment
- Accident reporting procedures
- Special needs e.g. epilepsy, diabetes, asthma
This course is designed to meet the needs of any school-based staff required to provide first aid and welfare duties to pupils.
1 Bookings available
Session: 05 October 2023 - >
Professional Learning Packages:
Schools have the option to buy a professional learning (PL) package for Teaching Assistants & Support Staff. Once purchased, the PL Booker for each school can book two people onto all courses within Teaching Assistants & Support Staff. Additional places will be charged at the cost displayed on the course page.
To purchase the package:
- Log into the hub https://traded.enfield.gov.uk/thehub
- Scroll down to the Schools Traded Services Store
- Click ''Enfield Education'
- Select the package of professional learning you which to purchase
- If you are purchasing for more than one school, select the school you are purchasing for
Packages can be purchased for non-Enfield schools, please select the OutOfBorough option..