Teaching Assistants as Leaders - Creating Leaders at Every Level
Category Teaching Assistants & Support Staff
Target audienceTeaching Assistant
Online platformMicrosoft Teams
Type1 session x 1:30 hrs
1 session x 1:30 hrs
This highly practical course covers the following:
• The qualities of inspirational leadership
• The Teaching Assistant as a leader
• Effective communication at every level
• Managing yourself and others effectively
• The importance of trust
• Developing a leadership toolkit for Teaching Assistants
This course, developed specifically for Teaching Assistants, is based on the principle that everyone is a leader and there is real value in creating leaders at every level. As Teaching Assistants, you perform many vital roles in schools. This course allows you to reflect on your leadership qualities and build confidence in yourself as a leader.
Our philosophy of innovation is to use our path to success; grounded in the latest educational research and first-hand experience of current teaching of real children in the primary classroom, we aim to develop educators through the highest quality professional learning. David Maytham, CEO TT Education
1 Bookings available
Session 1: 21 June 2022 - >
Session 2: 05 July 2022 - >
Professional Learning Packages:
Schools have the option to buy a professional learning (PL) package for Teaching Assistants & Support Staff. Once purchased, the PL Booker for each school can book two people onto all courses within Teaching Assistants & Support Staff. Additional places will be charged at the cost displayed on the course page.
To purchase the package:
- Log into the hub https://traded.enfield.gov.uk/thehub
- Scroll down to the Schools Traded Services Store
- Click ''Enfield Education'
- Select the package of professional learning you which to purchase
- If you are purchasing for more than one school, select the school you are purchasing for
Packages can be purchased for non-Enfield schools, please select the OutOfBorough option..