Information session re HLTA Status - June 2023
Category Teaching Assistants & Support Staff
Online platformMicrosoft Teams
Type1 session x 1 hrs
To understand the entry requirements for HLTA and how to gain them.
This session will explain to prespective candidates how to gain the necessary experience and entry requirements.
Target Audience: Teaching Assistants at all Keys Stages and phases. Primary, Secondary and Special Schools
1 Bookings available
Session: 08 June 2023 - >
Professional Learning Packages:
Schools have the option to buy a professional learning (PL) package for Teaching Assistants & Support Staff. Once purchased, the PL Booker for each school can book two people onto all courses within Teaching Assistants & Support Staff. Additional places will be charged at the cost displayed on the course page.
To purchase the package:
- Log into the hub https://traded.enfield.gov.uk/thehub
- Scroll down to the Schools Traded Services Store
- Click ''Enfield Education'
- Select the package of professional learning you which to purchase
- If you are purchasing for more than one school, select the school you are purchasing for
Packages can be purchased for non-Enfield schools, please select the OutOfBorough option..
Search All Courses View all our courses for Teaching Assistants & Support Staff