Leading Interventions Effectively
Category Teaching Assistants & Support Staff
Target audienceTeaching Assistant
Online platformPanopto (TT Education)
Type1 session x 1:30 hrs
This training session looks at ways to structure interventions to ensure they are effective, and suggests ways to mediate any negative impact on the rest of the class. Teaching assistants often play a key role in leading interventions, so the course aims to provide practical strategies, ideas and resources to ensure interventions have maximum impact on pupils’ learning.
The training will explore:
• Using the 'Path to Success' model to plan
• Linking interventions to your short, medium and long term planning
• Timetabling for best effect
• Monitoring, assessment and accountability
• Practical strategies and ideas
Our philosophy of innovation is to use our path to success; grounded in the latest educational research and first-hand experience of current teaching of real children in the primary classroom, we aim to develop educators through the highest quality professional learning. David Maytham, CEO TT Education
1 Bookings available
Session: 23 November 2021 - >
Professional Learning Packages:
Schools have the option to buy a professional learning (PL) package for Teaching Assistants & Support Staff. Once purchased, the PL Booker for each school can book two people onto all courses within Teaching Assistants & Support Staff. Additional places will be charged at the cost displayed on the course page.
To purchase the package:
- Log into the hub https://traded.enfield.gov.uk/thehub
- Scroll down to the Schools Traded Services Store
- Click ''Enfield Education'
- Select the package of professional learning you which to purchase
- If you are purchasing for more than one school, select the school you are purchasing for
Packages can be purchased for non-Enfield schools, please select the OutOfBorough option..