The Teaching Assistant as an Agent of Wonder
Category Teaching Assistants & Support Staff
Type1 session x 1:30 hrs
How to use wonder and curiosity to engage learners of any age.
Using lots of practical examples Dave will look at how Wonder and curiosity can be used to light the spark for all young people. He will help you understand how the brain works and how you can make a difference to young people and their relationship with their learning"
Target Audience: TA's and Support Staff all Key Stages.
Think differently, think beyond your reach and if what you are doing feels wrong - don't do it!" Dave Harris- Managing Director
1 Bookings available
Session: 11 November 2021 - >
Professional Learning Packages:
Schools have the option to buy a professional learning (PL) package for Teaching Assistants & Support Staff. Once purchased, the PL Booker for each school can book two people onto all courses within Teaching Assistants & Support Staff. Additional places will be charged at the cost displayed on the course page.
To purchase the package:
- Log into the hub https://traded.enfield.gov.uk/thehub
- Scroll down to the Schools Traded Services Store
- Click ''Enfield Education'
- Select the package of professional learning you which to purchase
- If you are purchasing for more than one school, select the school you are purchasing for
Packages can be purchased for non-Enfield schools, please select the OutOfBorough option..