Curriculum for Governors
No schedules currently available
Online platformMicrosoft Teams
Type1 session x 1 hrs
To gain an understanding of governor overview of the school curriculum
The role of governors should always be strategic and not operational and this principle applies to our oversight of the curriculum. In this webinar we will explore what strategic overview should look like and clarify how, in 2023, the governance overview of the curriculum should reflect progress
Professional Learning Packages:
Schools have the option to buy a professional learning (PL) package for Governors. Once purchased, the PL Booker for each school can book two people onto all courses within Governors. Additional places will be charged at the cost displayed on the course page.
To purchase the package:
- Log into the hub https://traded.enfield.gov.uk/thehub
- Scroll down to the Schools Traded Services Store
- Click ''Enfield Education'
- Select the package of professional learning you which to purchase
- If you are purchasing for more than one school, select the school you are purchasing for
Packages can be purchased for non-Enfield schools, please select the OutOfBorough option.