An Introduction to Dyslexia and Dyscalculia - June 2021
Category SEND & Inclusion
All Classroom Based Staff
Online platformMicrosoft Teams
Type1 session x 3 hrs
- To understand what dyslexia and dyscalculia is
- To know about the impact of dyslexic and dyscalculic difficulties in the classroom
- To know some strategies and resources that can be used to support pupils with dyslexia and dyiscalculia
10% of the general population have dyslexia and 3 - 5% have dyscalculia. This course aims to provide an overview of these conditions and the impact they have on learning in the classroom. Strategies that teachers can use to support pupils will be shared.
1 Bookings available
Session: 23 June 2021 - >
Professional Learning Packages:
Schools have the option to buy a professional learning (PL) package for SEND & Inclusion. Once purchased, the PL Booker for each school can book two people onto all courses within SEND & Inclusion. Additional places will be charged at the cost displayed on the course page.
To purchase the package:
- Log into the hub https://traded.enfield.gov.uk/thehub
- Click 'Buy Our Services > Enfield Education'
- Select Professional Learning Service
- Select the package you which to purchase
- If you are purchasing for more than one school, select the school you are purchasing for
Packages can be purchased for non-Enfield schools, please select the OutOfBorough option..