Secondary Schools Behaviour Leads Training - 17th October 2023
No schedules currently available
Learning outcomes include:
- Delegates will learn more about Behaviour Leadership and the role in the school
- Delegates will be introduced to the Framework and its application in a school setting
- Delegates will learn more about the role of NEXUS in supporting schools.
There will also be a carousel of more targeted support to include:
- The PSP and how to write it, implement it and monitor it for success
- Data and how to use it, the 360 spotlight
- Process & structure - building capacity and sustaining culture
- Advocacy Advice.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
For any further information contact: Ian Fordham Ian.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 020 8132 0314 / 07943 533350
Hannah Hall is an experienced School Improvement Partner, Consultant, Coach & Trainer. She specialises in Behaviour, SEMH & SEND, and works nationally and internationally supporting Schools (early years to FE, & Special/AP settings), Local Authorities & Trusts in reviewing, implementing, and developing cultural change, policy, systems and provision.
Professional Learning Packages:
Schools have the option to buy a professional learning (PL) package for SEND & Inclusion. Once purchased, the PL Booker for each school can book two people onto all courses within SEND & Inclusion. Additional places will be charged at the cost displayed on the course page.
To purchase the package:
- Log into the hub https://traded.enfield.gov.uk/thehub
- Scroll down to the Schools Traded Services Store
- Click ''Enfield Education'
- Select the package of professional learning you which to purchase
- If you are purchasing for more than one school, select the school you are purchasing for
Packages can be purchased for non-Enfield schools, please select the OutOfBorough option.