General Data Protection Regulations Training for Governors
Online platformMicrosoft Teams
Type1 session x 1 hrs
The learning objectives are:
1) Refresh knowledge of Data Protection basics
2) Ensure School Governors are up-to-date on changes in practice and cases since the law came in
3) Resolves questions and queries regarding Data Protection.
1 Bookings available
Session: 28 June 2021 - >
Professional Learning Packages:
Schools have the option to buy a professional learning (PL) package for Governors. Once purchased, the PL Booker for each school can book two people onto all courses within Governors. Additional places will be charged at the cost displayed on the course page.
To purchase the package:
- Log into the hub https://traded.enfield.gov.uk/thehub
- Click 'Buy Our Services > Enfield Education'
- Select Professional Learning Service
- Select the package you which to purchase
- If you are purchasing for more than one school, select the school you are purchasing for
Packages can be purchased for non-Enfield schools, please select the OutOfBorough option..