Introduction to School Finance - Feb 2022
No schedules currently available
Online platformMicrosoft Teams
Type1 session x 1 hrs
To provide guidance on basic principles of school finance.
The session will cover: the roles and responsibilities; DfE expectations and ensure governors understand their strategic oversight.
Professional Learning Packages:
Schools have the option to buy a professional learning (PL) package for Governors. Once purchased, the PL Booker for each school can book two people onto all courses within Governors. Additional places will be charged at the cost displayed on the course page.
To purchase the package:
- Log into the hub https://traded.enfield.gov.uk/thehub
- Scroll down to the Schools Traded Services Store
- Click ''Enfield Education'
- Select the package of professional learning you which to purchase
- If you are purchasing for more than one school, select the school you are purchasing for
Packages can be purchased for non-Enfield schools, please select the OutOfBorough option.