Prevent Training for Governors - Dec 2022
No schedules currently available
Online platformMicrosoft Teams
Type1 session x 1 hrs
To understand Prevent and school responsibilities.
The Counter-Terrorism and Security Act 2015 places a duty on specified authorities, including schools, in the exercise of their functions, to have due regard to the need to prevent people from being drawn into terrorism (“the Prevent duty”). This session will cover:
- What the Prevent duty is
- How to report concerns
- The role of governors in monitoring and supporting this
Professional Learning Packages:
Schools have the option to buy a professional learning (PL) package for Governors. Once purchased, the PL Booker for each school can book two people onto all courses within Governors. Additional places will be charged at the cost displayed on the course page.
To purchase the package:
- Log into the hub https://traded.enfield.gov.uk/thehub
- Scroll down to the Schools Traded Services Store
- Click ''Enfield Education'
- Select the package of professional learning you which to purchase
- If you are purchasing for more than one school, select the school you are purchasing for
Packages can be purchased for non-Enfield schools, please select the OutOfBorough option.