Using the Boxall Profile to support pupils with SEMH needs - Feb 2024
No schedules currently available
Gain a brief insight into SEMH needs including attachment difficulties
Learn how to complete and analyse the Boxall Profile
Explore helpful strategies and how to include them in your planning to meet needs
The session will cover an introduction to attachment theory and how the Boxall Profile and Beyond the Boxall Profile can be used to assess and plan for children with identified difficulties to enhance outcomes.
Come and join our session created by our team of health and education professionals, working in partnership to improve and enhance opportunities for young children in a practical way.
Professional Learning Packages:
Schools have the option to buy a professional learning (PL) package for SEND & Inclusion. Once purchased, the PL Booker for each school can book two people onto all courses within SEND & Inclusion. Additional places will be charged at the cost displayed on the course page.
To purchase the package:
- Log into the hub https://traded.enfield.gov.uk/thehub
- Scroll down to the Schools Traded Services Store
- Click ''Enfield Education'
- Select the package of professional learning you which to purchase
- If you are purchasing for more than one school, select the school you are purchasing for
Packages can be purchased for non-Enfield schools, please select the OutOfBorough option.