EHE form for Schools

For School Attendance and Admission Officers

Info for schools: Please use the EHE form for any child that is off rolled because the parent has decided to electively home educate their child.

All forms to be returned to

Mya Bhoodram

Enfield School Admissions Service

Senior Admissions Officer/Elective Home Education