Key Performance Indicators
- Attainment in Key Stage 2 SATs (Reading: Writing: Maths) and at KS4 (L5+ in English & Maths) will be close to or at the London average by 2025.
- The attainment of disadvantaged pupils will be at least at the London average (Key Stages 2,4 & 5) by 2025.
- There will be a significant improvement to at least the London average for all pupils from the 2019 baseline in GCSE outcomes for lower performing groups including boys and Black Caribbean pupils by 2025.*
- That the proportion of pupils attaining GLD will be at least at the London average by 2025.
- The proportion of pupils attending higher education institutions will be at least at the London average by 2025.
- That all Enfield schools and colleges will be graded as good or better in their Ofsted inspection judgement by 2025.
- That there are no permanent exclusions from Enfield schools by 2025
- That the level of fixed term exclusions is below both the London and national average by 2025.
- There is a reduction in the levels of youth violence to at least the London average by 2025
- That 100% of EHC assessments are completed within 20 weeks by September 2023.
- Evidence from a variety of sources including inspection evidence, parent and pupil surveys and service reports show that special needs and mental health needs are being effectively met (By 2023)
- That there are sufficient special school places to meet demand.
* Significant would be a board judgement – detailed work to developed by the appropriate sub group to develop a quantative target as appropriate.