London Autistic Conference (Haringey) 12th-13th June 2022
Please see below information about the London Autistic Conference hosted by Haringey SEND Service.
The London Borough of Haringey SEND Service has been funded by NHS England to hold an online virtual London Autistic Conference with a focus on ‘creating enabling environments’ on Tuesday 12 July and Weds 13 July 2022.
The Conference will include Autistic people sharing their research, knowledge and/or lived experiences and relevant researchers discussing their research.
The aim will be for everyone attending to:
- raise the awareness and acceptance of neurodiversity
- develop an understanding of a range of Autistic people’s experiences.
- improve the mental health and wellbeing of Autistic people, by facilitating a conference to share first-hand lived autistic experiences as well as providing information about evidence-based supports to enhance the lives of Autistic people.
The sessions are for:
- Autistic people of all ages
- family members of Autistic people
- education, health, leisure and social care sectors
- the wider community – EVERYONE!
To register interest in attending the online event/ and or to add comments about the conference please complete the form below:
A Zoom Registration link will be sent to all of the email addresses on this form on Friday 8 July.
Principal Educational Psychologist
Strategic Lead for Children and Young People’s Emotional Wellbeing & Mental Health
C.Psychol. HCPC Registered
Enfield Educational Psychology Service